Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ladybug Birthday

Ellie's 1st Birthday
The welcome and goodie bag table

Guest book alternative. 

The dots will be used in scrapbook of the party.
 Simple snacks

The Cupcakes

 This is a CupcakeTree that I have used 7 times so far. It is awesome, super easy to decorate and folds flat in a thin box.
We had strawberry cheesecake, german chocolate, white (with red sprinkles and a black chocolate spot, and marionberry lemonaid cupcakes. The smash cake on top was a low sugar ladybug cake from Pink Princess Cakes. Except for the sprinkles on the head and the antenna it was all fruit sugars! We ordered a few cupcakes to go with the smash cake for the other babies that would be there. They were so very yummy!


The gift table


Pretzel ladybugs were a huge hit!


I embellished a little bib/apron for Ellie to wear over her dress.

 I also made the hair barret with an extra iron on patch from the bib.


For the edge of our driveway, I made direction signs.

The party was held in our home theater, I had a photo slideshow of Ellie playing on the screen. This is easy to do if you have a Wii and a memory card. The Wii has a slide show feature for photos saved to an SD card. I just picked my favorite pictures from birth through the day I made it and popped the card into the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment